- Last Wednesday's winning numbers: 1, 2, 14, 30, 43
- Last Saturday's winning numbers: 1, 13, 36, 39, 47. Bonus Ball: 40
- Buy a ticket now for the next draw
- Match ALL 5 balls win a top prize of up to £100,000
- Match and 4 balls and the Bonus Ball and win £10,000
- Match any 4 balls win £250
- Match any 3 balls and the Bonus Ball and win £50
- Match any 3 balls win £20
- Match any 2 balls and the Bonus Ball and win £10
Tackling health inequality across Merseyside
So far, money raised by HealthFit has meant funding of £171,952 for health related good causes in your area, with more to come.
Local organisations who have benefitted from monies raised by HealthFit include Jigsaw Dance, Mencap and Greenbank Cycling Club.
HealthFit’s first Health Lottery draw was held in February. One of the great things about our Community Health Lottery is the speed with which the money gets directly to where it’s needed.
HealthFit is your Community Health Lottery, and we want to hear from our community at large, and smaller groups within the community, as to where you would like the money to go.
If you are a charity or community group based in Merseyside and have a project that is health-related you could be eligible to receive funding. Click here to find out how.
The next HealthFit Community Health Lottery takes place on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 – don’t miss out on the chance of £100,000 and the opportunity to help health causes in our area!
We’ve made the following grants to both local projects across our area and well-known charities that work locally, these grants include:-
Youth Sports Trust - £40,579
Mencap - £31,030
The Conservation Volunteers - £27,932
Jigsaw Dance - £10,000
PLC Activities Club - £10,000
Porchfield Community Association - £9,890
ARCH Under the Bridge Ltd - £9,709
Greenbank Cycling Club - £8,651
St Cyril's Children & Youth Project - £8,251
Southdene Neighbourhood Network - £5,400
Hughes Shorai - £5,300
There is more information about the grants awarded in the funded projects page.